Nsure N'save Texas Essential Policy
Nsure N’save Texas Essential Policy
(Meets Texas Minimum Requirements )
Auto Texas Liability Policies
Available 1, 3, or 6 and now up to 12 Month Policies
· $30k protection on bodily injury for one person per accident.
· $60k protection on bodily injury for all persons per accident.
· $25k protection of property damage per accident.
· Higher limits are available up to $100k of bodily injury and property damage protection
Additional Available Options
· Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) Coverage
-Provides coverage in cases where the other driver does not have insurance or has too little
insurance or in cases of a hit and run accident.
-Offers the same limits as liability coverage.
-**Property damage has a deductible of $250.
· BI and PD portion can be purchased together or separately.
-If the insured elects to reject UM or UIM coverage, a rejection for both the BI and PD portion must be signed
or the coverage will be added to the policy and the applicable premium will be retroactively charged.
· Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Coverage
-Provides coverage, regardless of fault, for necessary medical/funeral expenses and reasonable loss
of income up to the limits afforded under the policy.
-Limit is $2,500 for each covered person per accident.
(Available for 6 Month Policies)
· (1) Towing Assistance, (2) Battery Service, (3) Flat Tire Assistance (4) Lock-Out Assistance,
(5) Emergency Fluid Delivery Service by calling this toll free number
· Discounts in nationwide branded hotels and car rentals
· Benefits are available to all named on the insurance policy for the covered vehicles listed on the policy
· Bilingual Call center 24/7 to serve you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
· High value services at a low cost
· See more in terms and conditions
Requirements to Purchase Liability Coverage:
· Insured must disclose any current or past policies.
· Vehicle must be used for personal use only (cannot be used for Commercial or artisan purposes).
· All operators must reside and work in Texas.
· All vehicles and drivers must reside in the main insured’s household (except for listed in-state students).
· Insured must disclose all vehicle operators and household members over the age of 12.
-Vehicle cannot be regularly available to a non-listed driver.
· Insured must disclose any traffic violation or past accident that occurred in the last 3 years for all operators.
-Operators cannot have violations exceeding in house grading systems or defined point value
-Or any policy that has developed or incurred more than set point value; this includes no more than
one DWI, DUI, alcohol, or drug violation in the past 36 months.
· Vehicle must be under 40 years old. ( Older Vehicles would be considered vintage)
· Vehicle owner must be disclosed on the application.
· Vehicle must have valid US license plates.
· Vehicle cannot be owned by a corporation, business, or Government.
· Vehicle cannot be exotic, rare, vintage or used for racing